CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Looks like we made it....

Holy Moly - enough with the song titles right? Seventeen weeks over and done with and my husband is back home safe and sound. I can still not tell you where he was, what he was doing etc.... mostly because I do not know myself and partly because I need to keep it to myself.
Anyways, as you can guess my husband is home !!!!! I am estatic to say the least. I am proud of myself for so many things, and right now it is mainly because I survived.
Tonight we went out in public to dinner.... B was an absolute angel... HUH? It just gors to show that during the time his father was gone, he did listen and absorb what I was telling him and was able to act like a pure gentleman.... whatever, it worked. even if I had to become a casualty in his war with puberty. In the grand scheme of things, I have added value to this boys life and someday he will truly appreciate everything I have done for him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving!!!!!

You have added SOOOO much to B's life. You have shown him love even when he pushed you away. You never quit on him when he needed someone the most.

Enjoy your time with your man!!!!

Miss Hope said...

So glad that man is home!

You are truly doing a good job. We parents just won't see the fruits of our labors until they hit their 30's. Or so I've been told.

Brenden's Mommy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear the hubby's back

Kim said...

So since we haven't heard from you here since hubby returned, I think you need a new blog...so I'm tagging you. See my blog.

AndreaLeigh said...

Someone is busy! Bwhahahaha!