CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sadistic Narcicist

So who knows if that is spelld right, but right no I don't give a crap. This kid is purely twisted. Unless you are yelling at him, he doesn't feel loved. I just spent twenty minutes vocalizing at this inconsiderate shit. He began earlier in the night by disrespecting me and then when I was trying to get him to own up to his grevious mistake, he started questioning his fathers love for him. I left the atmosphere. Everything that my husband has done in his life has been spurred on by his love and devotion to his son. Where the f*&% does this kid get off playing the " My daddy didn't love me enough " shit? I am so PI$$ed off right now I can barely contain myself. The one thing no one can ever call into question is his devotion and love of that boy.
So anyway B decides tonight would be a good night to remind me of my fatness... what the f&%^ ever. May the gods of baldness visit him late in his teen years and then develop his own Thyroid problem and just for good measure throw in impotence. Maybe then he'll think back to this time and realize that he is being punished for being so sassy.

I need to go, he is creeping down the stairs now....

3 comments:

Miss Hope said...

I believe ALL kids are sick and twisted to some degree. Mine are no exception.

Dani said...

Vanessa - you have been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Well then....so how many do you want to have???