CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Writers Strike

Get ready this one is loaded -

Writers - Get over yourselves
Execs - Give it up a little

GET BACK TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I know that every side has a story and in this situation I would like to put out there the fact that this is a triangle. The people striking, the actors and us the regular Joe's.
I am tired of hearing the actors profess their love for the writers. They are talented in their own right, and if you don't wake up and realize you won't have a job after all is said and done because your FANS will all turn their backs on you, you will remember the third point in this saga.
We are tired of hearing people whine and complain like two year olds. I work hard, I am trying to finish a degree, I am a stepmother to a teernage boy and a military spouse. When the day winds down, I want to watch some mind numbing television to experience something other than my reality.... What am I rewarded with? Reruns....... ARGHHHHH

I hope these people realize that they have alienated us, the people who pay for cable to watch these programs and understand why we don't give a rats behind about their pleas for money... I want some real tv to watch PLEASE.........

Stop acting like juveniles and get back to work. If you need someone to write, direct and star in a comedy for television, I can help you. My life is guaranteed to knock the socks off of anybody that watches and I praactive my 'looks' in the mirror daily.

I am about to steal all of your jobs and keep all the money for myself !!

Don't you wish you were me?

0 comments: