CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

About me

Who am I and why should you care ?

I am a 30 year old woman. I am married to the most fabulous man. He serves out wonderful country as a United States Submariner in the Navy. don't ask me what he does because unless I know you, its none of your business and me telling you could be punishable by death.. Haha
( It's up to you to determine if I am truly joking or not)
I am also the stepmother to a 13 year old teenage boy. Don't you wish you were me. His coming to live with us has been an adventure to say the least. I hade found strength that I did not know I had or was capable of. I have learned that all that practice of digging my heels in would come into play someday.

I am originally from Connecticut. Lord knowsI miss all the awesome food from New England. We currently live in the great Pacific Northwest, although honestly, I haven't understood what is great here. Between Novemeber and April it rains... A-L-L T-H-E T-I-M-E. It is grey and overcast and just depressing. Besides Starbucks on every corner out here, there are a slew of tanning establishments for thoseof us that need the sunlight, even if it is artificial. Now if you knew how fair skinned (ghostly) I am, you would know how silly the idea of me tanning is.

Anyways, as for why you should care who I am....

Simply put, I am awesome. I am funny, smart and more importantly I am honest and straight to the point. I have little to no patience for stupid people, those interested in drama, those that need excessive coddling and generally just ridiculous individuals.

Feel free to read, comment or lurk... I promise I am not saying anything here that I wouldn't say to anyone in person, but really who wants to listen to someone eternally on a soapbox.... its much more fun to read.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are pretty cool too!!