CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh the car repairs we endure

Today I went to have my brakes done.. Not pretty but it needed doing since I was gettng the famous pulsation....So I go to a place that has a coupon and I find out that the coupon doesn't cover caliper whatever.. fine
It turns out I need new front rotors, the ones I have were already turned down to minmum specs.... right
Then they tell me about the eternal squeal under my hood... we can fix it.. make me a deal.....Make me another...
I accept second deal knowing that this will be my entire next paycheck, but I brought the previously paid off credit card, so I think 'm good to go( Are your eyes tired yet... I've got more)after being there for 3 1/4 hours I hear.. we have good news and bad news... oh no you don't
The idler pulley ( said squeaker) was only part of the problem......of course it was
You have a shot bearing in your alternator and need a new one.....but we will give you a screaming deal.... that is only the half of what I am about to do( are you laughing yet?)
Order said parts and one more hour on Monday morning I shall be squeak free for another entire paycheck....there are tears rolling down my face... can you tell whether or not they are $900 worth of laughter or crying tears ????
Neither can I

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

And this is why Miss Hope will be purchasing a new vehicle SOON. Because being a Navy family puts alot of miles on a minivan because of trying to maintain family connections.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!!!