CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blog for your life !!!!!

Just another random thought to top off my day...

I blog, therefore others can read and enjoy my misery... But its funny isn't it?
This blog is something I look forward to doing because there are so many things that run through my mind on a daily basis, it would be a shame to waste them inside my own head.
Thoughts like this are best when exposed to the world.......

I think this outlet is one way to save my sanity, which daily ebbs and flows like the tide....

Tune in tomorrow for another installment on Sanity on the Loose.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...now they are outside your head.

I read all the new ones ~ but I must say I prefer the audio version better.

Have a great day