CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Sheriff of Shafersville

There is a new sheriff in town..... ME.
I am tired of the constant fights and whining and attention seeking behavior.
My law is absolute and I have the shiny badge to prove I mean business.
From this point forward, you act up... to your room you go. I am the adult and I needn't have to set my schedue around you... you wanted to live here, these are the rules. There is no turning back and this house is not a democracy.
What I says, goes.......( Did I just sound like Yosemite Sam?? GOOD!!)
You needs to give me space or Ima gonna talk like this in real life, ya hear me?
Not everything is about you.
Stop the bossy behavior.
stop checking up on my school work progress, I have a 4.0 GPA.... worry about YOUR school work.... Mr. I strive for C's
Give me space to breathe
Not everything needs to be shrouded in drama.... I pomise, drama free is much more relaxing.
There are NO MONSTERS living in our house.. maybe a ghost passes through every once in a while, but no mosters.. ( ie the garage door demon)
I do not report to you, but you do report to me
Are you seeing the pattern yet?
I am the adult..period.
I make the rule
I enforce the rules
and when broken I enforce punishment
The more you whine, the more I dig in and say NO

I am the Sheriff here in Shafersville and these are the laws as I proclaim them..
My pokey is the backyard.. so keep it up boy... its chilly out dere.....

2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

I am on the hunt for you a nice 8-10 ft. long leather whip so you can crack that sucker left and right! Think you can work with it?


ps. I hear that cracking that bad boy gives alot of stress relief!

BTW? I, too, have had to make it known to my teen that having a mouth does not make you smart automatically. I enjoy shining my own badge on a regular basis so it's all nice and shiny.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...you have a great knack for writting your life's trails with a comic spin.

Your blog should become a sitcom...but wait until the writer strike is over to get the big $$$