CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Don't make me shake you

Remember the british nanny suspected of shaking a baby to death?
I Do
And this eveing when I picked B up from the Boys and Girls club, I was met by a Mr. Sarcastic Sassypants. I wanted to pick hi up right there and shake him. We had to drive home and have the conversation, "I didn't take you there so you could revert to a bratty child" Is nothing sacred anymore? I tell you I got home and Mr Bossy had to be told to go sit on the bench at the front porch, while I comtemplated jumping back in my car and driving off.... ok not really, but I did need a few moments to do some deep breathing while telling myself 'I can fix this, its only a minor set back' ( Its ok, my counselor gave me permission to talk to myself under these circumstances)
Calm and collected I walked to the front door and the next sassy comment elicited a "You keep this up you're not going back." Neener Neener--- Juvenile Probably but it felt oh so good !!!! Here the lesson is, I have the car keys and the gas.... what are you gonna do about it?

0 comments: