CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Time to be FREE

After yesterday's episodes I was emphatic that things have got to give. I can not be the 24 hour provider for a teenager without having a little me time. I have now had it beaten into my head thaat having some time for myself is not selfish, but necessary to preserve my sanity. ( Have I mentioned my husband has been gone for several months and it is unknown when he will be returning?) The first thing today after I spent some time with B, I took him and enrolled him in the Boys and Girls club on base. They are open only a few hours a day and only a few days a week, but now I have somewhere to take him after school and Saturday evenings to give me a break. I took this oppourtunity to Go to my friend C's house and another new friend of mine K was there too. We ordered Chinese food and I was able to talk and vent and enjoy time with adult women without being interupted. It was AWESOME !!! I was free and it was great. I had almost forgotten how to have a conversation without losing track of what I was saying....

where was I? HAHA just kidding

Now I just have to 'remember' to go get him.......

0 comments: