CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Horrible, Terrible, Very Bad, No Good Day

Does anyone remember a childrens book by a similar title. Loved it.
And then I Lived it.
Today was one of THOSE days.
Everything has either upset me, angered me or frustrated me.
Some issues today even illicited those three responses all at the same time ( which needless to say is not an attractive look, although if you tried it now in the mirror it would make you laugh)
I feel like everywhere I turn, there is an invisisble wall with a yellow X, hit head here, symbol.
I grew up in the time when you could ride your bike, skateboard or whatever with no helmet, because we were built tough....
Although now that I am a bit older, hitting your head repetitively like that will lead to a concussion at the least if nothing else.
Did this post make sense to you? Good.. it was meant to be intentionally vague. Those of you that saw me today know some if not all the things that sent me a flame.
I am off to sleep in hopes that tonights 'sleep' will in fact be restful so that I don't start tomorrow in a similar fashion to today....( Insert serenity prayer here)

2 comments:

Brenden's Mommy said...

OOOH Goody Goody.... another blog to read. Girl! I hope you have a good weekend!

Kim said...

Just remember to breathe. That makes things at least a little bit better. We're all entitled to our bad days, or bad weeks or whatever it might be. Hopefully things will start to look up to the bright side--and soon.