CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I feel a blog comming on....

So as most of you know already, I have the most random ( and usually sarcastic) thoughts come into my head, and one thought does no necessarily correlate with any other, but this is why you are inside my head. I can be driving down the road, or wake up from a deep ( medication induced) sleep and have some of the weirdest thoughts. This coming week I hope to finally get some of them down here so that the world may know how wacky I really am. Some topics I hope to address: God/Jesus and religion, Drama and Melodramatics, Ode to my Spotbot to name a few. Stay tuned because when you hear the theme music, you know I feel ablig comming on

2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

I am anxiously awaiting Ode to Spotbot. I might have follow with an Ode to my Bissell Little Mean Green Machine!

AndreaLeigh said...

While you're at, how about Ode to a SlimJim? I love me some SlimJims.