CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bathroom = Den of Solitude

Have you ever wondered why some people take reading material to the bathroom with them? I have discovered since having a teenager move in with me that the bathroom is usually the one place I can go and be alone. My bathroom is the place where I can safely read my text books, cry or scream in the shower or just have a few moments to collect my discombobulated thoughts. The crazy thing is, I often have my best thoughts in there ( such as this blog for instance). My bathroom is my sanctuary, my sanity saver. It's good no matter where the military sends us, I will always have at least one in my home to run to and call my own. I enjoy my den of solitude and hope you will all find one of your own.

3 comments:

Kim said...

But even in your den of solitude... you always know that someone will be waiting on you just beyond the door. HA!

Miss Hope said...

The bathroom does rock...until you got three kids banging on the door screaming, "MAMA MAMA MAMA" ...and when you open the door, they say, "Whatcha doin?"

ARGH.

14 more years til the last one moves out.

Celia said...

Ha. I think Hope said it pretty well. (I, though, just have a toddler with very strong vocal cords.)