CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ode to my Spotbot

My lovely litte Spotbot. You have been a true friend to me.
Having two fur babies has left some soiled carpets and you were there to help clean them up.
You left cropcircle like designs on my carpet for all to see
But alas, the workload was too much
You stopped beeping
Your light went dim
you refuse to work anymore
Our two years have come to an end when you left me with a mess that you would not clean up
Could not clean up
Im plug you in and .......
Nothing
I bid you farewell, my dear friend
Enjoy your eternal slumber
We got a Little Green now.............

1 comments:

Kim said...

This is me procrastinating just a bit, but I have to say that reading this isn't the same as having it dramatized in person... :)