CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waiting for my life to begin

Have you ever had that feeling that you are waiting for your life to begin?

I Do.... every. single. day.

OK so for the most part, when I think back, my life has been..... eventful

With everything that has happened recently I think my life ahs become kind of boring... compared to the life of a circus performer LOL.

Really - I sit here with so many thoughts racing through my head. I am wondering what the future will bring to me. I have no job, no place that I feel I can call my own and no sense of where my life is going in general.

Everyday is an exercise in patience. I hope and pray everyday to hear the whisper of God letting me know which path to take. I only hope I can hear him when the word comes down and I will have the courage, strength and perserverence to do what I need to when the time comes.

Times like this it is hard to be alone ( in the relative sense) After all I am the only one who has to live with me day in and day out.... :) Good thing I like me

0 comments: