CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

South African teen wins 800 amid gender-test flap>>>>> WTF?

OK so the news gets more bizarre every single day.

While I am creative, even I can't make this shit up.

So this South African runner bursts onto the scene and obliterates world standings. She is towering in height, deep voice and built like an ox. As with anything in life there are skeptics. How does an unknown teenager come from no where to clinch titles in her sport ?

Well, she must be a man.

Huh?

There are girls who have height, strength and without secretly being a man.

This girl (yup I said GIRL) has to undergo testing with a shrink, an ob-gyn, genetic testing, endocrinologist etc. So after the ob-gyn doctor there were still questions?

If I were to join the skeptics I would go to still think girl, I would just say performance enhancing drugs.... I wouldn't got he man route....

My only other question would revolve around the Adam's apple..... is it plainly visible?

I hope that this girl gets cleared soon. Although I would also get a kick out of watching her compete against the men and kick their asses ..... it would serve the sport officials right for creating a mockery out of the sport and taking away from the talent of this girl.

(I reserve the right to change my mind about the above should the tests show she is really a he. After all I am a woman (and yes I am sure) and its my prerogative to change my mind)

0 comments: