CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Perception : Yours is not the same as mine

When you are blogging or in essence telling your truth there comes a time when perception is everything. The perception that I have on a situation is going to be different from the one you have of the same events. Neither one is right or wrong necessarily, just different.

Why do I feel the need to point this out? Not so long ago it was brought to my attention that something I wrote from my perception on asituation offended someone in my life. That was never my intention. However,I shouldn't feel stiffled from blogging about my life events for fear that my perception of life events will hurt others because when I look back, the emotions I have surrounding these events is very real to me.

I hope this clears the air. I am not trying to hurt anyone, only set myself free from memories of the past that were either unfortunate or hurtful.

0 comments: