CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Punishment

I realized earlier I mentioned someone said that I was being punished and I relaized I didn't go further into that.

I know that I have a problem spending money. I have admitted this.
I know I have not been the best step mom ( or the worst) I have admitted this.
I have tried to do the right things. I have admitted that I thought I was doing right by my family
I have an unnatural need to be in control. I have admitted this.
I also say sarcastic things that hurt people. I have admitted this and am sorry for the scars I have left because of this.

I HAVE NOT been unfaithful, been physically abusive or intentionally abusive emotionally or mentally.

People, what I am saying is that I am human and I have faults. I have apologized and acknowledged my problems and taken a long look at myself. I hope that whatever I am being punished for, I hope that I am found to be humble and repentive.

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

I am here. I am reading and hurting for you. I will continue to pray for you, V.