CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What more can I say?

Everyday I get up, I go to work, run errands, do homework etc. and the only things I can think of are Scott and Blake. Everything I do I want to share with them. I am heart broken for my family, I miss them and I want them to come back. What else is there to say?

All I can say is that I hope God is working on this situation. I know there is a reason for everything and that there are no coincidences in life. I know what I feel will be the outcome here, but I am anxious and tired of hurting inside everyday while I wait for my family to return to me.

Please God give me the strength to persevere and let yourself into my families heart. Allow them to see that I want them back, that they want to come back and that we belong here together.

0 comments: