CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"In these tough economic times"

You read the title, so I am not going to say it again. Tonight I was half listening to the news as I was working on my homework and there seemed to be this overwhelming sense of being underwhelmed by the positive information in the news. Every fifteen minutes I hear "In these tough economic times". Really? We need to be reminded as we watch the depressing news that our country, and the world, are in a financial shithole.

I guess the only upside to this is that the whole world is f-ed so its not just us going to hell in a handbasket. We'll have company as we slide down the drain into a third world country.

Enjoy your clean running water, electricity and heat while it lasts.

0 comments: