CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Being Cranky, so sharing my rants.....

I am sufficiently cranky. It is almost Christmas and I am alone. I miss my husband so much that my insides actually hurt. I have proposed some options to my husband about our future and now I wait in hopes that he can see that we can have a future together and that very marriage has rough patches that need to be worked through. I believe that we can grow from this experience and become stronger together.

Now since I am cranky, I wanted to share a few other thoughts that have made me pretty crazy:

A good Samaritan stops to help a woman out of her car after an accident because he feared the car would catch fire before paramedics arrived. The driver is now a paraplegic because of the accident and blames the good Samaritan for the disability. A court actually cleared this for trial so that the paralyzed woman can sue the good Samaritan for taking her out of the car because this action MAY have caused the paralysis and did save her life from the car that was hanging off a ledge.

WTF people..... what the hell has the world come to that we find it okay to punish those that stop to help others because they actually care about the welfare and safety of another human being. This is why I really dislike people. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. This is also what is wrong with out society today. We find whatever reason to sue another person when they though they were trying to help and we end up taking them to court to run our own agenda and bend them over and shove it up their rear. This is the slippery slope that we find ourselves on when confronted with a moral dilemma to help someone or stay quiet while someone is victimized. We voluntarily step into another person's life in an attempt to help, we become the scapegoat for altering the future they were riding along on the coattails of....

Where does this stop?

Onto the next:

Illinois - really people were you really this blind to see what your governor was doing with his power? At least you can join the recent list of state governors whose time in office was marred by their incompetence and the inability to do right for their constituenta and they did for themselves. Whether you are a gay governor harassing staff or a governor who pays for call girls while he claims to be cleaning up the streets or the governor who actions off job positions and lobbies for better kick backs, we can definitely find a reason to laugh while our economy falls into the toilet.

OPEC nations are bullies and terrorists-

Why do I say this? This week on the news we saw that the OPEC nations met and they announced that they are cutting production of oil because barrels of oil have become priced too low for them to be able to balance their budget. What does this mean for us? Gas prices are about to begin that climb upwards. It was fun while it lasted.....

Western Washington and the lack of snow equipment -

Dumbasses - here's a news flash: global warming does not mean that everywhere gets warm. This is my fourth December here in Western Washington. The first year there was a dusting of snow. The second year, there was snow, ice and wind that caused the loss of power. Last year more snow and slippery conditions and the grand finale - this year we are having the worst snow storm since 1996. Now that may not seem like a big thing especially for a girl raised in New England with the great Nor'easter but there is a huge difference between New England and here. There hey have SNOW PLOWS AND SANDERS AND DE-ICERS! You dumb m - f'-ers the last three years have gotten worse incrementally and you stupid a-holes would rather spend money on what??? than provide safe roads for people to function. I have not been to work since Wednesday because the roads are snow on top of ice on top of snow on top of ice.

I feel like I have traveled back in time by living out here. I am on my way to becoming a back woods hick as we speak - that means I will use a shotgun on my car's wheels to loosen lug nuts and become a drunk and disorderly while throwing my dog at police officers and driving up to the local bank teller and accidentally depositing an envelope of meth.... That people, are real stories that have happened out here.. you can't make up that kind of redneck shit.

I am sure there are more things but I need to get some sleep or something - on the off chance tomorrow brings work.... or on a miracle - a snow plow!

0 comments: