CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spark

There is this mythical creature called Spark. I have seen it, I have felt it and now I long to find it once more.

What is Spark? Is it instantaneous, does it develop through a series of events, does it hide until you prove yourself worthy of it?

Can Spark happen when you are still damaged, does it wait until it feels you are healed, or until you have proven yourself worthy of its return?

Is Spark physical, emotional or intellectual... a combination?

Is Spark the same from relationship to relationship, does it morph, does it wax and wane. How do we recognize it is it is always changing.

Is it when we laugh, when we experience another strong emotion, it is electrifying?

Spark - I am looking for you, waiting for you and hoping I will recognize you when you surface.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Sparks are fun. Good luck in your search. :)

Stopping by from SITS!