CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Super Secret Spy Sedan?

Okay so many of you may not know about the new car. Yup, finally got a brandy new one. you might say, was ta good idea to get a car right now? The answer is It is when your transmission craps out and it will cost twice as much as the car is worth to fix it. So in March we leased a Scion XB. The previous incarnations of this vehicle looked like a toaster.... Ok o now that you have the image, round it a bit and stream line it and that is the hot looking 2008 model.
So tonight we go on base, and there is one of those speed measure thingys flashing on the side of the road. It clocks the vehicle in front of us at 26mph. Now there is a good 25 yards between us, and as it should, it reverts to black preparing for my approach..... steady, steady going by and no reading.... I was going 36 in a 40 and I registered no reading? Have I just realized my power of invisibility? I mean I know people treat me that way, but geesh.. now I have proof. Hubby looked over at me and said how did you do that? Don't know but now I know people can't see me coming.....
Just think of the possibilities

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

How DID you do that?? I'm always afraid that when I drive on base, those in the ground wall thingy will pop up when I drive over and my vehicle will be stuck on top with tires dangling. I think I might either need to blog about it or get therapy. I'll let you know......